Ever wanted to add a twitter widget to your tumblr blog so everyone can follow your latest tweet updates?
Besides adding a tweet this button, this twitter plugin can be added anywhere within your tumblr theme, as long as you paste the code properly.
The twitter feed being displayed in your Tumblr blog can actually be customized to show only your favourite tweets. Follow the tutorial below:
How To Display Your Twitter Updates on your Tumblr Blog
- Sign in To Your Twitter account and go to this url and click on the option “My Website”.
- Now you will be given a total of four display options for your Twitter Plugin for Tumblr, the most popular is to show your update feeds. Showing your favourite tweets and twitter lists is also available.
- You can also choose to display another user’s tweets if you want to. The other Twitter widget customization options are, Appereance and Dimensions.
- Click on Finish and Grab Code. Copy the embed code.
- Now go To your Tumblr Blog >> Customize Appearance >> Edit HTML.
- Paste the Twitter Feed Code into your Tumblr Sidebar, or any other spot you consider convenient.
- Update Preview >> Save >> Close.