You don’t need any type of generators to create a Tumblr Scroll Box, since they all have the same code, except for the background color.
Anyways, we created a small set of Tumblr Scrolling Boxes so you can just grab the code and add it to your Tumblr Blog.
Tumblr Scroll Boxes
Grab The Tumblr Scrolling Box html below, and add it to your description box by heading to Customize Theme >> Description Box. If you choose to paste it anywhere else within your theme, you can do so by clicking on Edit HTML. After that Update Preview >> Save.
How To Modify The Tumblr Scroll Boxes
- Width: Change the “width” number (leave px intact)
- Height: Change the “height” number (leave px intact)
- Font Color: Change “color” parameter (for exact color code, check any color palette)
- Background Color: change “background-color” parameter
- Background Image: Get a GIF direct path and replace the url used in “background-image:url”