If you have abandoned secondary Tumblr Blogs that you no longer update and want those visitors to get redirected to an active Tumblelog you just need to apply some simple redirect code snippet to the theme html of that blog you no longer use.
You can also place a redirect loop in a specific Tumblr Page, that way only that page/post will get a redirection to another url, and not the entire website. Just need to add some Tumblr Codes.
How to Redirect a Tumblr Blog.
- In Your Old Blog/Page Go to Customize Appereance >> Page
- If you are redirecting a Tumblr Page, click on edit. From the dropdown menu choose Redirect and fill in the field “Redirect To” with the real page you want your visitors to be taken to.
- If you are redirecting an entire Tumblr domain/blog to a new blog Go to Customize Appereance in your blog >> Edit HTML, and finally ERASE ALL THE CODE and replace it for the following chunk:
- Replace BRANDNEWURL with your new domain URL.
- Replace WAIT with the number of seconds before your visitors get redirected, I suggest just using 01 (e.g. #10).
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="#WAIT; url=BRANDNEWURL">