There’s one method of displaying your followers on a single page, however, when those followers are counted in the hundreds, then it’s just not the most proper way of showing off, since it could slow down your blog a lot. The most simple way of getting a Tumblr Counter is by installing followerscounter.com widget in your theme’s html.
Follow the tutorial below (the tumblr follower counter badge is free !!)
How to Install Tumblr Followers Counter Widget?
- Go to this page and login with your tumblr account details. (It’s better if you actually sign in to Tumblr first, since this is a Tumblr App)
- You will be taken to a page where you can choose from several Tumblr Counter Codes that display different Plugin Styles.
- In order to show the number of people that follows you with this widget, go to Customize Appeareance >> Edit HTML.
- Once there, place the code given in that page in the spot you consider more convenient, for instance, it could be your sidebar.
- As you may have noticed, this Tumblr Counter Code also shows a graph with 1 main Tumblr Stat, that being your followers overtime.
- And, just in case you were wondering, no, you will not be able to see someone else’s amount of followers using this app.