If you own and run your own WordPress blog and were looking to update your Tumblr account automatically each time you published on wordpress, there’s a plugin for that, It’s called Tumblrize, and allows you to automatically publish a post on Tumblr when you update your WordPress blog. This plugin actually goes beyond and keep your WordPress posts in sync with your Tumblr posts, for instance, if you delete a post on wordpress, it will also be gone on Tumblr (not the other way around), same thing happens when you edit an article. And there’s more:
- You can use your Tumblr Groups
- Can send your wordpress tags to your tumblr tags
- You can auto link to the original article
Read the following instructions to find out how to connect and integrate WordPress and Tumblr.
How to Send Your WordPress Posts to Tumblr Automatically.
- Download the plugin Tumblrize
- Unzip the folder and upload it to wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin
- Go to your Tumblrize plugin option and enter your Tumblr email and password
- Configure all the options
That’s it, now you can send all your wordpress posts to your Tumblr account without having to update it manually. Do not mistake this function with importing posts from wordpress to Tumblr.