Besides adding a pinterest button to tumblr, you can further integrate your Pinterest account with Tumblr.
By following the tutorial below, you will sync your Pinterest account with Tumblr, by sending the board or user RSS feed to your Tumblr Blog, so each time you pin something that belongs to that category or user it will send it as a photo post to Tumblr.
How To Integrate Pinterest with Tumblr
- First of all, let’s locate your Pinterest Board, or Pinterest User RSS Feed URL. Follow the examples below and replace USERNAME and BOARD with the right words.
- Now, in order to import Pinterest RSS Feeds to Tumblr, we’ll use the following tumblr app, called RSS Importr. Remember to first log into Tumblr
- Once in RSS Importr Page, click on Log In, and allow the app access to your account. After that, click on “Get Started”
- Now, you need to enter the exact Pinterest Feed URL to import, the Tumblr blog where you want the photos sent to and post-type you want the pictures to be published in, that will obviously be, Photos.
- Remember that the import limit for RSSImportr are 100 posts per day, per account.