Hello Kitty player is rather popular amongst tumblr blogs owned by teenage girls, it’s easy to install and you have a huge range of songs available thanks to the track playlists being pulled from YouTube videos.
Another great option that Hello Kitty offers is to move your mixpod playlist to this player.
How To Create And Add Hello Kitty Player to Tumblr
- First of all, go ahead and sign up with www.flashwidgetz.com.
- Once you are logged in, visit this url www.flashwidgetz.com/widget/6
- Select all three colors for your kitty player for tumblr (you have too, otherwise it won’t let you get the code), also, set the autoplay and shuffle to on/off.
- Click on the Music Tag, enter a random name for your playlist and click on Go. You can also choose to move a mixpod playlist, but creating the list from scratch is easier.
- Start searching and typing the songs/music artists and add them to your playlist by clicking on the plus button.
- Click on the Save tab, and then click on “Save and Create Widget”
- Click on “Other Sites” on the left sidebar
- Finally, click on the embed code field, the whole hello kitty player code will be auto copied.
- Go To Customize Theme >> Paste in your description box, or Edit HTML for anywhere else.
- You can, if you want, strip the original source code from those links that appear at the end of the player, since it won’t affect how it works and it looks much better.