If you are kinda tired of seeing the same old blue dashboard, there’s one way of changing and customizing Tumblr’s dashboard background. This is only for Firefox and Chrome users, and We haven’t tested it in Internet Explorer. Through a addon the user is able to choose from many available Tumblr Dashboard backgrounds.
How to Change Tumblr Dashboard Bakground.
For Firefox Users.
- First of all, go here and install the GreaseMonkey script. Restart your browser.
- Now go here, and choose the customized Tumblr dashboard, click on it.
- One in the personalized Tumblr Dashboard Theme, you will see an option on the right that says greasemonkey users can install this as a script, go for it.
- In firefox, go to Tools >> GreaseMonkey >> Manage Userscripts and choose and choose again the one you had previously installed.
- Visit your Tumblr dashboard and now it should be displaying the customized background.
For Chrome Users.
- Same steps as above but in Chrome, don’t need to manage scripts in Tools >>> Extensions.