If you are having trouble logging in to your Tumblr account when using Firefox (even when you know that password and username are correct), the problem is always related to two main things; Cookies and Firefox Version. What could also happen is that once you are inside Tumblr Dashboard, you get logged out to the loging screen again, or when trying to perform anything there you get the message “Please make sure you have cookies enabled in your browser”. Read the tutorial below to fix the Tumblr Firefox loging Issue.
Can’t Login to Tumblr with Firefox – Solution.
- Download the latest Firefox Version here.
- Once installed, go to Tools and choose Clear Recent History, Check all Items and Delete the entire range of data.
- Now it’s time to check how cookies are configured. Go to Tools >> Options.
- Select the Privacy Tab, from the dropdown menu, choose Firefox Will: Use Custom Settings for History
- Check Accept Cookies from All Sites and also Accept Third Party Cookies. From the dropdown menu, choose Keep Until: They Expire
- Now, click on exceptions, and verify that Tumblr.com is not in the list.
- Click OK to close the window.
If you keep having issues to sign in to Tumblr with Firefox after taking all these steps, leave a message describing your problem.